Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Season Premier Of Ghost Whisperer

Bookmark and Share
Although we never found out who the missing shadow was going to be, we do know that Professor Payne did not die. He is leaving to travel to a foreign country, which leaves the door open for a return. This great news for Ghost Whisperer. Jamie Kennedy made his appearance and was not what I expected. I was a little disappointed in the season premier. I had hoped for a more thrilling episode.

I could not help thinking that something just wasn't there. It seemed like something was missing from the gravity pull of the show. It seemed dull except for the fire that Melinda was in. The ghost was not as spectacular as most. For a minute there in the fire, I thought Melinda was going to die and become a ghost, but she was saved.

Something just seemed off. Jamie Kennedy who is playing Eli was not my favorite last night. He is a great comedian, but he just didn't strike me as a good fit for Melinda as what Jay Mohr had been. Maybe things will get better. I hope they do anyway.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home